HOME About Us Services Projects CAREER Enquiry Contact Us
Introduction yourcareer Visa Requirement Useful Information
Work Permit - for those currently in the U.A.E on spouse/family sponsorship

The following documents are required for processing:

  1. Colour passport copy (Yours)  
    A colour copy of your passport is required. Ensure that your passport is still valid for at least 6 months prior to your arrival and that you have sufficient blank visa pages.
  2. Visa Page/Residence Page (Yours) 
    A colour copy of your current residence visa page under your husband sponsorship.
  3. Colour passport copy (Spouse) 
    A colour copy of your husband's passport
  4. Visa/residence Page (Spouse)  
    A colour copy of your husband's current residence visa page.
  5. Passport photographs  
    Scanned coloured passport sized photographs (white background)
  6. Mother's Maiden Name
  7. NOC (No Objection Certificate) From Your Spouse:  
    Provide an original NOC letter in Arabic signed by your husband.
  8. Certificate Of Employment From Spouse Sponsor:  
    Letter issued by your husband's employer addressed to Ministry Of Labour confirming the employment of your spouse. This letter must be in Arabic.
  9. Contact Details: 
    Permanent street/postal address from home country & contact numbers.
  10. Attested Qualification/Certificate  
    You will be required to have your Qualification Certificate ATTESTED by the U.A.E. Embassy of your respective country. For Non Degree/Certificate holders, original High School certificate will need to be Attested. Please view the  for more information on getting your documents Attested.

    (Any certificate/diploma be in any language other than English or Arabic, please ensure to have the institution or university translate it into English before getting it ATTESTED by the U.A.E. Embassy of your respective country)

Home | About Us | Services | Projects | Enquiry | Contact Us