HOME About Us Services Projects CAREER Enquiry Contact Us

All foreign Nationals wishing to work in the U.A.E require an Employment Visa or Work Permit which is issued by the Immigration Department after the approval from Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs.

Please Note: It is illegal to work on a Visit Visa. Failure to comply and prosecution by the local authorities with result in a lifetime ban from the U.A.E.

Employment Visa

New employment visa's are applicable to those being employed in the U.A.E for the first time, or who have not been employed in the U.A.E for the past 6 months. Employment visas are issued by the Immigration Department to all foreign nationals.

...More »
Work Permit - for those currently in the U.A.E on spouse/family sponsorship

Work Permits can only be are processed for females who are currently residing in the U.A.E under the sponsorship of a spouse or parent.

...More »
General Attestation Procedure

A prerequisite for any visa application is that a candidate have his/her highest educational qualification attested by the U.A.E. embassy in his/her country of origin. This is compulsory in order for any U.A.E based company to process an employment visa for the candidate. This section outlines the general procedure for attestation. We recommend that candidates who are committed to working in the U.A.E get these formalities out of the way in order to avoid any delays once securing work.

...More »
Home | About Us | Services | Projects | Enquiry | Contact Us
Introduction yourcareer Visa Requirement Useful Information